The TCS is inviting qualified candidates to apply for the following position:
- Fixed Term (Nov 2014 – Aug 2015) Accounting Assistant (G1)
- (Vacancy number: 2014-MGT-402(R))
2. JOB DESCRIPTION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- To provide assistance to the accountant officer
- To keep and update the expenditure details & estimated expenditure of activity.
- To provide simple internal audit work
- To archive the past accounting records
- To perform other related accounting duties as required.
- Citizens of China, Japan or ROK
- Junior College Degree (a minimum requirement). Accounting degree (Good Knowledge on K-GAAP) will be preferred.
- 1-2 years of accounting work experience preferred
- Working proficiency in both written and oral English (working language of the TCS). Proficiency in Korean will be an asset.
- Team player who can work with people from a broad range of backgrounds and experience.
- Working knowledge of common computer applications (Microsoft Word and Excel)
3. EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS
- (1) Starting date: Nov 2014 (negotiable)
- (2) Fixed term (Nov 2014 – Aug 2015) contract including a three-month paid probationary period. This position is non-renewable.
- (3) Working hours: Five days a week, 40 hours per week
- (4) Gross salary : KRW21,750,000/10 months
- (5) Staff benefits: Social Security (National Pension, National Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, and Industrial Accident Insurance), commuter allowance, overtime pay, etc.
4. SELECTION PROCESS
- (1) 1st round: Application review
- (2) 2nd round: Interview for the applicants who pass the first round
- Applicants who pass the first round will be individually notified with the date, method and location of the interview.
5. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- (1) Employment Application Form (attached form)
- (2) A self-introduction letter in English (The letter should be no more than two pages. Please indicate your experience/background in accounting in this letter)
- (3) Certificate of the highest level of education
- (4) Official English standardized test scores (e.g. TOEIC, TOEFL, TEPS, etc.) if available; If applicable, Chinese, Japanese or Korean standardized test scores (optional)
6. HOW TO APPLY
- (1) Application should be submitted by email to email@example.com.
- (2) Application Period: 2014.10.30 ~ 2014.11.09
- The subject of the email must state, “TCS application_name_vacancy number”
- Applications which have been submitted will not be returned, and admission may be revoked if the information on the application form is deemed to be false
7. INQUIRIESIf you have any other inquiries, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.